Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow Cooker Sunday - Chili

The weather is rather chilly right now (or it was last week when I made this) so I decided on chili. I love, love making chili in my crockpot (I mean really do you make it any other way?). This is so simple and so yummy.


Ingredients can vary and you can change it up depending on what you have in the house. I make chili so many different ways. Here is todays version!


This time I am using the following:
crumble tofu, corn, baked beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, onions, green peppers, seasoning mix. Since I am sick I decided to buy the already cut up onions and green peppers. The less work for me today the better!!





This is so easy to make. Just dice up your veggies, throw everything in the crock pot, mix and cook!!



Looks and smells done to me!



The finished product.



The end result: yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment